(800) 979-2984 Monday - Friday 7am-5pm PST
MySpaCover.com warrants our insulating covers to the original end user, to be free from defects in material and workmanship,under normal usage, for a period of 1-5 years depending on the model from the date of delivery to the original end user. Such warranty does not cover damages caused by animals, fire, vandalism, excessive chemicals, improper installation and strain, abuse or abrasion, acts of God or use for purposes other than that for which the cover was designed. Ordinary wear and tear, delimitation and seam splitting due to improper handling are not considered to be a defect in workmanship or material.
Warranty of foam cores is void if any holes have been found to puncture or penetrate either the outer covering or inner seal. MySpaCover.com shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.
Any insulating cover deemed by MySpaCover.com to have failed due to defects in materials or workmanship within 1-5 years from date of purchase will be repaired or replaced, without charge for materials or labor (excludes cost of freight from Los Angeles, CA).
Warranty does NOT cover improper use or any of the following:
• Insulating cover has been subjected to alteration, misuse, abuse, or if any repairs on the cover are attempted by anyone other than our authorized representatives, unless express written approval is given.
• Foam breakage or tearing of vinyl (this cover is not intended to be walked, stood, or sat upon, or any excessive weight caused by rain, water, snow, animals, or any other acts of God.
• Damage due to excessive use of chemicals of water or contact with other chemicals on the cover material (this includes the use of Armor-all and other petroleum based products).
• Fading of vinyl and thread is not considered a defect and will naturally occur due to normal chemical maintenance, exposure to the elements and aging.
• Scuffing & Chafing or wearing holes in cover by dragging or storing/leaning against sharp objects.
• Damage caused by improper installation or during transportation from the dealer to purchaser.
• Any damage resulting from any misuse, abuse, negligence, acts of God, accident or alteration, (i.e. cover lifts, animals
and excessive weight or wind).
To Obtain Warranty Service
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain instructions on where to present the defective or failed cover along with the serial number on the
cover. In most cases MySpaCover.com will only require pictures of claim to make determination but in case where inspection is needed:
• Purchaser is responsible for the return of the insulating cover and all shipping charges, to and from the place MYSpaCover.com originally delivered it.
• MySpaCover.com will replace any defects, if upon inspection by MySpaCover.com it is determined to be covered by the warranty.
Implied Warranties: The only express warranties are set herein and any implied warranties, including the warranties of
merchantability and fitness for a particular purchase, are limited in duration to that of the expressed warranties. This
warranty does not cover consequential damages or incidental damages including damage to property or injury arising for
the use or inability to use this product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential of incidental
Purchases may be returned within 30 days of the date you received the order, unused, unassembled and in original condition and packaging, for a refund, minus shipping charges and restocking fee. (Exception custom made spa covers - See Below) Shipping charges are non-refundable. If purchase was made during a free shipping promotion, actual shipping charges that we incurred will be deducted from your refund. If you would like an estimate of what the actual shipping charges are, please request via email Support@myspacover.com for a Return Authorization Number, as returns cannot be accepted without this number.
All custom made Spa Covers that are made especially for you and shipped directly from our factory are non-refundable.
It is easy for a website to claim they have the best quality but at MySpaCover we guarantee it. We utilize only the highest quality materials and the most sophisticated processes to offer the best covers available online. Here is how our covers compare to the competition:
Our heavy-duty handles come standard and are double stitched using marine grade vinyl to ensure the highest durability and most attractive aesthetics.
Our standard straps are double stitched and are also produced with marine-grade vinyl.
We double stitch every seam and hinge to ensure your spa cover can be used for years to come.
Their cheap handles are more prone to wear and tear and are known to rip off within the first two years plus the appearance speaks for itself.
Our competition uses low-quality straps that are prone to breakage and often times do not match the color of the spa cover.
Their use of single stitching and exposed shells can ultimately cause cracking and heat loss, costing you more on your electric bill.
The underside of a spa cover is often overlooked. However, this is the material that is in constant contact with high temperatures and the chemicals in your spa. The life of your spa cover depends on a high-quality spa underside. We don’t cut corners like the other guys so you can trust that our 6 mil plastic wrap is vapor sealed to the core and will keep the heat out.
MySpaCover utilizes an 11oz PVC coated poly that, after years of rigorous testing, has proven to be the best possible material to withstand constant high temperates and chemical exposure.
Beware of mesh bottoms used by competitors as this type of material is meant to cut costs and is prone to failure.