MySpaCover is one of the largest suppliers of affordable spa covers in north America. Our competitive pricing, quality material, investment in technology, skilled workforce and industry leading warranty set us apart as the best choice for your new spa cover.
Want to increase energy efficiency and save money on your electricity bill? The superior foam in our insulated hot tub covers increases heat retention, thus lowering the energy cost to heat your hot tub.
- We utilize the thickest and densest foam to maximize heat retention and energy efficiency.
- Our customers save an average of $72.50 annually on their utility bill. Your new spa cover will pay for itself before the warranty is up!
We use the same marine grade vinyl in our spa covers as the vinyl utilized in Navy Battleships. We’ve got you covered!
- 30oz+ thickness for the greatest durability and guaranteed longest lasting surface area
- We leverage our buying volume of over 1,200,000 yards of marine grade vinyl a year to achieve the lowest price for the highest quality.
- Using high quality vinyl is critical to ensuring you get the most use out of your cover.
We’ve invested over $1,500,000 in our technology. Because of our technology we produce the highest quality spa cover at the most affordable price.
- We use the most sophisticated cutting and measuring technology available in the market place, ensuring the perfect custom hot tub cover every order.
- The investment in our equipment and technology enables us to operate more efficiently, thus passing those savings to our customers.
- MySpaCover employs industry veterans with 20+ years experience in stitching and sewing.
- We became the largest and most trusted spa cover supplier by hiring the best people and creating the highest quality spa product.
- We make spa covers fully customized to suit your needs.
- All spa covers are double stitched to ensure durability.
- Our warranty is a badge of our confidence. We stand behind our quality material and talented workforce by offering the best warranty available in the industry of 5 years.
- Less than 1% of our customers submit a warranty claim.