Beverage & Snack Caddie Tray
- RELAX IN LUXURY: Perfect hot tub side tray that will give you the perfect place to keep drinks and snacks within reach while you enjoy a soak.
- STURDY AND STABLE: Sturdy, versatile and can be mounted to virtually any spa. The size of this hot tub accessory are heavy enough for extra stability.
- DURABLE DESIGN: Safe and handy spa side tray for hot tub users to put smart phones, snacks, beverages. Simple and practical solution for holding your drinks and other items.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL ACCESSORY: Most versatile hot tub tray. You can serve food and drinks while you bathe in the warm waters.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Quickly mounts on virtually any spa. Great gift for anyone who loves enjoying drinks in the pool, jacuzzi, or hot tub.
DISCLAIMER: MYSPACOVER™ is not responsible for errors in measurements. Please make sure to double check your dimensions before proceeding. Please remember that all covers are custom made to your specifications and take 4-7 weeks in production before shipping. Weight load is measured as a distributed load across the cover.
How to Measure your Spa
It is easy for a website to claim they have the best quality but at MySpaCover we guarantee it. We utilize only the highest quality materials and the most sophisticated processes to offer the best covers available online. Here is how our covers compare to the competition:
Our heavy-duty handles come standard and are double stitched using marine grade vinyl to ensure the highest durability and most attractive aesthetics.
Our standard straps are double stitched and are also produced with marine-grade vinyl.
We double stitch every seam and hinge to ensure your spa cover can be used for years to come.
Their cheap handles are more prone to wear and tear and are known to rip off within the first two years plus the appearance speaks for itself.
Our competition uses low-quality straps that are prone to breakage and often times do not match the color of the spa cover.
Their use of single stitching and exposed shells can ultimately cause cracking and heat loss, costing you more on your electric bill.
The underside of a spa cover is often overlooked. However, this is the material that is in constant contact with high temperatures and the chemicals in your spa. The life of your spa cover depends on a high-quality spa underside. We don’t cut corners like the other guys so you can trust that our 6 mil plastic wrap is vapor sealed to the core and will keep the heat out.
MySpaCover utilizes an 11oz PVC coated poly that, after years of rigorous testing, has proven to be the best possible material to withstand constant high temperates and chemical exposure.
Beware of mesh bottoms used by competitors as this type of material is meant to cut costs and is prone to failure.